News

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs DENIES gang rape of 17-year-old girl in Manhattan recording studio and claims photo showing her sitting on his lap ‘isn’t accurate’


Sean ‘Diddy‘ Combs has denied gang-raping a 17-year-old girl in his Manhattan recording studio while claiming a photograph of her sitting in his lap ‘isn’t accurate’. 

The 54-year-old Harlem-born rapper has filed an official legal challenge refuting bombshell abuse accusations made by the alleged victim, who is now in her 30s. 

She claimed in December that Combs, his longtime friend and rapper Harve Pierre and a third unidentified man flew her to his New York studio before plying her with ‘copious amounts of drugs and alcohol‘ in 2003. 

He and two pals then took turns violently raping the teen as she drifted in and out of consciousness, leaving her in so much pain that she could barely stand or remember how she got home, the complaint alleges. 

The alleged victim is the fourth woman to make allegations against Combs. He has never been convicted, and recently settled a bombshell rape lawsuit brought by R&B singer Cassie – just one day after it was filed. 

Sean ' Diddy ' Combs has denied gang-raping a 17-year-old girl in his Manhattan recording studio while claiming a photograph of her sitting in his lap (pictured) 'isn't accurate'

Sean ‘ Diddy ‘ Combs has denied gang-raping a 17-year-old girl in his Manhattan recording studio while claiming a photograph of her sitting in his lap (pictured) ‘isn’t accurate’

The claimant (pictured) says that Combs, his longtime friend and rapper Harve Pierre and a third unidentified man flew her to his New York studio before plying her with 'copious amounts of drugs and alcohol ' in 2003

The claimant (pictured) says that Combs, his longtime friend and rapper Harve Pierre and a third unidentified man flew her to his New York studio before plying her with ‘copious amounts of drugs and alcohol ‘ in 2003

The 54-year-old Harlem-born rapper has filed his first legal challenge against bombshell abuse accusations made by the alleged victim, who is now in her 30s. (Pictured: Diddy in November)

The 54-year-old Harlem-born rapper has filed his first legal challenge against bombshell abuse accusations made by the alleged victim, who is now in her 30s. (Pictured: Diddy in November)

His 11-page denial of the fourth woman’s allegations claim he ‘never participated in, witnessed, or was or is presently aware of any misconduct, sexual or otherwise, relating to plaintiff in any circumstance whatsoever,’ according to Rolling Stone

The response, filed in the Southern District of New York, challenged the authenticity of color photographs purportedly showing the teen sitting on his lap in Daddy’s House Recording Studio.

‘The context, genuineness, and/or accuracy of the photographs are disputed,’ his answer states. 

‘Plaintiff’s decision to wait more than two decades to file her complaint has prejudiced defendant, as he has lost the ability to defend himself fully and fairly in this action.

‘For example, some or all evidence that otherwise would have been available if the action had been promptly commenced may be unavailable, lost, or compromised.’

Combs’ answer also attempts to shoot down the lawsuit from another angle – arguing that it should be barred because the Victims of Gender-Motivated Violence Act (GMVA) under which is was brought is ‘unconstitutional.’

‘Allowing this action to proceed violates defendant’s rights under the U.S. Constitution and the New York State Constitution,’ it reads. 

Combs has recently fortified his legal team with new lawyers, according to Rolling Stone. 

They include Bobbi C Sternheim, who defended Ghislaine Maxwell, and Shawn Holley who successfully got Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer reinstated with Major League Baseball amid sexual assault allegations. 

Combs’ co-defendant in the fourth case, Pierre also filed a denial on Tuesday saying he ‘never participated in the sexual assault of the plaintiff nor did he ever witness anyone else sexually assaulting the plaintiff’, per Rolling Stone. 

The anonymous accuser, now in her late 30s, has backed her bombshell claims with now-contested photographs of herself sitting on the I’ll Be Missing You singer’s lap and goofing around in his Manhattan studio.

Diddy immediately sent out a tweet denying the accusation in December and saying the all allegations made against him are from people ‘looking for a quick payday’. 

The accuser, now in her late 30s, was 17 at the time and claims that the rap star and two pals took turns violently raping her as she drifted in and out of consciousness. She's pictured in the recording booth

The accuser, now in her late 30s, was 17 at the time and claims that the rap star and two pals took turns violently raping her as she drifted in and out of consciousness. She’s pictured in the recording booth 

Jane Doe claims she was violated by Combs, his close friend and president of Bad Boy Records Harve Pierre and a third unidentified male. Combs and Pierre are pictured together in 2017

Jane Doe claims she was violated by Combs, his close friend and president of Bad Boy Records Harve Pierre and a third unidentified male. Combs and Pierre are pictured together in 2017 

A fourth lawsuit takes aim at Pierre alleging that he used his influence at Bad Boy Records to groom and sexually assault a former assistant

A fourth lawsuit takes aim at Pierre alleging that he used his influence at Bad Boy Records to groom and sexually assault a former assistant

Within an hour of the latet lawsuit being filed, Combs emphatically denied all accusations against him in a tweet that has already been viewed by hundreds of thousands of people

Within an hour of the latet lawsuit being filed, Combs emphatically denied all accusations against him in a tweet that has already been viewed by hundreds of thousands of people

Jane Doe says she suffered in silence for 20 years until the R&B singer Cassie sued Combs for allegedly subjecting her to savage beatings, drug-addled hotel orgies and rape

Jane Doe says she suffered in silence for 20 years until the R&B singer Cassie sued Combs for allegedly subjecting her to savage beatings, drug-addled hotel orgies and rape 

In harrowing detail, the Jane Doe claimant describes how Combs demanded that she pinch his nipples throughout the attack to help him ‘get off’ – then pulled up a chair to watch her being raped and choked by his associates.

She says she suffered in silence for 20 years until the R&B singer Cassie sued Combs, her former mentor and ex-boyfriend, for allegedly subjecting her to savage beatings, drug-addled hotel orgies and rape.

Combs denied the claims in that case and the two sides reached an out-of-court settlement barely 24 hours after the suit was made public in November 2023.

He tweeted out a new statement under the heading ‘Enough is enough’.  

‘For the last couple of weeks I have sat silently and watched people try to assassinate my character, destroy my reputation and my legacy,’ he wrote.

‘Sickening allegations have been made against me by individuals lookng for a quick payday.

‘Let me be absolutely clear: I did not do any of the awful things being alleged. I will fight for my name, my family and for the truth.’

But since then three more accusers have come forward, the latest levelling perhaps the most shocking allegations to date against the triple-Grammy winner who previously dismissed the slew of historic abuse claims as a ‘money grab’.



Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button